Tuesday, December 24, 2013

2013 Xmas Eve mini party

My sis organises xmas party again, but this year's members have changed.. Haha...

Without my bro n his wife, this year we decided to get our 4th uncle n 5th uncle families to join in, n together with my popo n my PILs... My sis' 2 friends from HK oso joined in e fun.

My sis ordered turkey, roasted lamb, sausages plate, pizzas. 4th uncle n aunt bought drinks. 5th uncle n family bought log cake. my side we bought a box of dunkin donuts for each household. Each of us oso bought a gift for gift exchange.

It was a small mini party. Jaden was fussing as usual. Javier in e beginning refused to join in but to stick to hubby, but after warming up, he was ok.

We had a quick photo taking session, esp with my sis' polaroid. Have yet to open e presents yet, bcoz there r simply too many to carry back. Tmr need to go to my parents' hse again to take.

We had to leave early bcoz Jaden was making lots of noise. Haiz... but at least we had e time to eat n take some pictures.

There r many presents to open tomorrow... haha.. n I wondered wat would we receive. I bought a present for each of my family member, n oso my PILs. Hope they will like it loh, it is just a small gesture.

This is my 1st poorest Xmas, bcoz of my job. No extra $$ to buy exp presents anymore. Haha. But I was equally happy n think is rather worth it.. Bcoz I have more time for my sons... Nothing is balanced n fair. We have to give n take. I may need to work harder next yr, haha... It's going to b Christmas in ard half an hr time, I wish every1 a merry xmas n hope all of u will b blessed with gd health n happiness surrounding u!

No comments: