Sunday, December 08, 2013

December already?!

Oh well, it's really December already, n today marked e end of 1st week of Dec.... 

I've been a PTWM cum housewife (part time too) for almost half of e year liao loh.. Really cannot believe tat time flies tat fast.

I felt so bad actually. I told myself there r 2 things tat I need to settle b4 December comes, but who knows, til now these 2 matters had not been fulfilled.

1, I wanted to cut my hair short after my brother's wedding... N now he has been married for 1 whole month, n my hair is still this length. Hubby actually preferred me having long hair after all, though he said e last decision lies in me.

2, I wanted to sell off my car b4 Dec, but now I am still driving it. Though now it doesn't give me problems, but somehow I find it more convenient for me to have it, especially when I need to tag both of my sons along by my side. N going to work is more convenient as I need to travel to diff locations.

I thought I can fulfill these 2 matters, but..... Well.....

Still, I actually dun really fancy my Rio. Kept finding excuses wanting to sell off. Wanted to change but v broke now. Haha. Need to send it for inspection next mth, haiz.... Waste my $$ again....

I love December, bcoz it's a cool season n it oso means tat our wedding anniversary is approaching soon too. I know there's nothing great abt anniversary, but looking forward to it oso will make me happy somehow. I'm oso waiting for a piece of news this month, hope I can receive good news loh, haha!

No comments: