Sunday, June 11, 2006

TingTing's ROM 10-06-06

















Yesterday was a happy n blessed day for my colleague cum good friend Tingting.... She went ROM with her fiance Kevin.... We were invited to attend the ceremony before we went to their buffet at Safra....
People always say, brides will always look the best on their happy day... n now i have to admit..... she looked gorgeous with her tube dress.... Next month will be Huihui's turn.... It was such a coincidence that we all wear black... haha.....
They will hold their wedding dinner next year..... if any1 ask me if i will be stressed, i sure will say 'yes'. every1 around me is 'promoting'.... of course i will feel pressurised.... But as long as they are happy... i'll b happy too... I would also want to look for some1 who is willing to get married... some1 who will promise to love n take care of me... some1 who will want to make me happy... My fav colour is blue.. so if 1 day if i were to wear a gown, i would choose blue, but for the groom, i can't b sure yet...
My confidence in marriage is getting lower n lower.... who doesn't want to lead a happy life? in my heart, i will only lead the happiest life with 1 man.... but a pity, he doesn't love me animore.... i will be happy no matter what, but no 1 can give me the happiest days except him... if there's a 2nd chance, would he choose me again?

No comments: