Saturday, September 08, 2007

Netball

Saw an article on Today's newspaper... our S'pore Netball girls made it into the finals...

This sport gave me a lot of memories.... I used to be a very sporting gal who loves outdoor activities.. but now, a very 'nua' girl..

It made me think back to my sec sch days... was a nobody in the team.. until 1 year of hard work, managed to make it into the reserve team, but yet always got the chance to play in tournaments.... Coach trained me to shoot w/o thinking... so that time,my shooting skills was almost to 100% accuracy....

I was playing GS most of the time... n when i was in sec 4, i was nominated to b the captain... it was so fun that time... missed it so much... My elder sis was also a netball player.. n she is much better than me.. she plays GA... we r both shooters.. but not the same sch lah...

After watching this article.. felt so happy for the team... i hope they can get champion this time... how i wish i can go n play again... too bad.. hopefully asthma dun act up all the time...

No comments: