Friday, December 07, 2007

23 days to our wedding 30/12/2007

Time really flies... 23 more days!! oh my!!!

i just added some more things on my extremely simple ang bao box.. dunno Bong like it or not...
* initial design


Just now, called Wedding Cottage abt the couple quilt
cover set i ordered a few weeks ago... she said it will most probably arrive btwn 11-12th Dec, which is next week... will give me a call when the stock arrives... if i didn't receive any call from them, mayb will make a trip down to ask, as the person who serves me will b going overseas... she told me she would ask a colleague to give me a call...


* new completion of ang bao box


Early noon, went to Bong's house to wait for Winesymphony to deliver the 1 carton of red wine... Bcoz we r meeting Ivan tmr at HIA, so had to ask them to deliver the wine 1 day earlier... had gotten them n left them at Bong's house... but may have to purchase 1 more carton, as his dad commented that it might not b enough.. beer might not b enough too, as we only have 2 barrels, which is almost 90 glasses... so i think we need to buy 2 more carton of beer? i dunno... see how..


wedding prep so far so good.. only guo da li stuff need more attention, as this tradition comes 1st, in just 1 more week's time... gotta force mum to go n buy with me... Banquet infor, will try to get them solved by tmr with the help of Ivan... if can settle banquet thingy,i think my head won't feel so heavy...

No comments: