Monday, February 11, 2008

back from CNY celebration

i'm back yesterday from Kedah, hubby's hometown... spent 5 days there, 2nd time leaving my family for CNY... 1st time was with 1 of my ex,but this time was different. i was with my hubby...

though fell sick on the 1st day of CNY, but recovered much the next day... hubby's aunt went to get chinese medicine for me.. i envy them,all of them are very close with one another.. their bonding is very close..

among all the family members i met during this period, i like xiao shu, xiao shen shen the most.. like to talk to them as they r very friendly,just like my 5th uncle n aunt... hubby's aunts are all very friendly.. uncles wise also not bad,but mayb it's bcoz men n women r different, so men tend to b a bit more 'stern'... hubby has a lot of cousins too.. coz FIL has 9 siblings, of course will have more cousins... among all these cousins,i like to talk to xiao shu's son Wen Ao, n hubby's godma's daughter Xiuxiu...

i also celebrated my 26th birthday overseas for the 1st time... this time round,we had the whole family to celebrate with me.. hubby's 4th aunt n youngest aunt went to cake shop to buy a birthday cake.. after which,all of them sang a birthday song for me.. after making a wish,we cut the cake, n of course distribute the cake.. hmmm,the cake is nice.. it was freshly baked from the oven that day... this birthday was special, bcoz there r so many ppl celebrating with me, n of course not to forget,my hubby... this is the 1st time he celebrated my bday as the status of husband n wife...

No comments: