Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday my Pal, Kelly

Today is my pal Kelly's 26th birthday.. and today is also her 1st year wedding anniversary with Rod.. Last year, i was her jiemei cum emcee.. Last year Dec when i got married to Wentong, both of them were our emcees.. this year, she not just have her hubby to celebrate, but also the foetus in her body to celebrate with them..

We had known each other when we were in Sec1.. we were in Normal Academic stream, so we were in the same class for 5 years. we were in History class.. together, we had Jas, Gladys n Joreen in the same 5 years class. bcoz of this school, we got to know our hubby, who were just our seniors then.
Kelly & I had no quarrels. for wat i remembered, we only had 1 disagreement, just tat 1, n from then, no more.. she knows my character, so she knew wat kind of method works on me....

When she got married with Rod, i was really happy for her. i know Rod will treat her well n love her wholeheartedly. When we announced tat we were getting married too,they also gave us their best wishes. I still remembered, Bong proposed to me on the eve of their wedding.. Now, she is pregnant with her Prince.. Promoted to mummy in 1 year's time. She is really happily married to the man in her life.

Though we seldom meet as usual like b4, but our friendship still stands firmly.. n it will always be so strong n steady.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my pal!!

No comments: