Sunday, May 11, 2008

Washing Machine bought

This morn, mum n I had breakfast with my gu zhang... cousin went to genting, so the car left for my gu zhang to drive... n of course, gu zhang came to fetch us with cousin's new car!!

After having breakfast, we went to my new place.. gu zhang h
aven got to see my new house yet.. so brought him up to take a look.. he asked if i had bought the washing machine, n i said no.. so he said let's go buy.. he buy for us as a gift... Without much hesitation, he drove us to St 51 to choose a washing machine...

in the end, we chose a new model washing machine, which was 10kg.. I dunno if it will fit in the space that SBC Design set for me.. but gu zhang said should b fine..
He paid all $570 at a go, n we set a date for them to deliver it over.. we set it on next Sat.. they will deliver in the noon... it was rather expensive i can say.. but gu zhang like it... at this moment of time, when we r very tight in finance, gu zhang's gesture really touched me.. he is really kind to us... Now, all i hope is, the washing machine can fit in.... Thanks gu zhang!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi may
stumbled upon ur blog while searching for my friend’s
realised u stay in the same neighbourhood (st 64 new flats) as me
n we have the same big boss (moe)
thou I’ll just say hi
how’s ur reno coming along
mine had completed n have been staying there since late feb.