Saturday, June 28, 2008

I bought a new handphone

Yesterday night b4 we went to bed, hubby's hp suddenly went bonkers... the hp was spoilt.. dunno y also lah.. anyway hp nowadays cannot last..

His screen cannot b seen... went short circuit.. n my spare hp was with my uncle.. so i told hubby i'll go M1 n buy a new hp,n also upgrade my line loh.. coz all the while when i buy hp,i never upgrade my line, but to buy at retail price.. in the past buy hp at retail price was very common for me, but now money tight lah, so cannot afford to spend $400-$600 for a hp like in the past...
Hubby's can still make phone calls, but not SMS.. as long as he dun slide the phone up for text SMS... so he still went to work with this bonkers hp... while me, this morn went to IMM with my parents to eat breakfast, then to M1... MIL has to work this morn, so didn't meet her for breakfast..

This time round, i didn't make any research on hp.. so i oso dunno which hp i wana get, or which hp is practically better.. so after seeing here n there, i decided to get Nokia N81, the normal 2GB, instead of the 8GB.. diff is only the memory.. i dun really download movies or wat, so 2GB shld b ok for me... In the end, i took this 3G hp,n paid $228 for upgrading...

My current hp is still ok, so hubby will take tat.. we had the same model of hp, as i bought them for the both of us as couple hp, but who knows, now his is spoilt... Money spent again..

No comments: