Sunday, August 09, 2009

Breakfast with my relatives 08-08-09

brought Jaden home on Fri night... Our baby was having his play ball time again in his playpen b4 turning in...

Yest morn he woke up at ard 9.30am... MIL came to our house to wait for us, since she was ready n Jaden wasn't.. Jaden had his weekly swim 1st...after which, i let him wear the rompers that Xiaolin bought for him.. received my mum's sms to see if want to have breakfast together...

my bro was meeting my biao ge, biao sao n my granny at CCK... my mum followed us.. i tot since it's been a long time ever since my granny last saw Jaden, so asked if we can join them.. so, decided to go Yan Palace at Warren & Golf Country Club..

Had a great chat n eating dim sum session with them.. Jaden was in a rather good mood.. my relatives had a chance to carry him.. how i wish Jaden can allow them to carry a while longer.. but he was already good enough n caught us in surprise that he was ok...

b4 leaving, Jaden was already too tired that he needed his nap.. mil carried him in the sling n soon he fell asleep.. After our breakfast, we went our separate ways as they had their own programmes.. n we had to bring our precious baby back home to sleep.. Jaden was very tired..

Though it was a short meal gathering session, but i was very contented... I hope we can gather soon again.. coz i really miss chatting with them..

No comments: