Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My 28th Birthday

Just spent my 28th birthday peacefully yesterday!!

Had to work, as i'm really v busy this month.. have to clear my work b4 i go on leave, which starts tomorrow.. n mind u, i'm taking no-pay... deducted my pay loh,gotta b prudent in spending for this month.. broke!

hubby also need to work yest.. he ordered a bouquet of flowers online, n was delivered over ard 8pm+.. it was blue roses with lilies! v nice n smell fragrant too! hubby went to buy a cake when he knocked off..

got the cake, flowers, n of course with the company of my hubby n Jaden.. pils sung birthday song.. it was really a SIMPLE celebration.. but i was v happy already, as i have the company of the 2 most impt persons in my life..

Today, after work, went to Holland V to meet up with my colleagues, ex-colleagues.. 4 of us.. went to eat dinner.. they bought me a small cheesecake, n celebrated my birthday together.. we had a great chat! i told mil tat i won't b going back straight after work as i'm meeting them.. so i only saw Jaden in the morning! tmr i gotta go over n find my precious son!

Though nothing great abt celebrating my birthday, but hubby made it a point to buy me flowers every year.. wat is my birthday wish?? cannot say.. i have MANY wishes loh... haha!

Soon, we'll b leaving for Msia to celebrate CNY.. i hope all will b smooth n fine.. it's time to catch up with my beauty sleep.. i'm really tired.. too much work awaiting..

No comments: