Sunday, August 17, 2014

Colleagues? Friends?

I understand that some ppl can really only b colleagues, n no more than that. But to me, i treat every1 as friends, and unless this person really irks, or else i am ok with any1.

But if there is some1 who back stabs, reports, n then get close to me, then better watch out. Go away n stay away from me. I hate such ppl. I trust u tats y talk to u, but if u have intentions to 'spy' then pls leave me alone. All i want is make frds n not enemy.

I am rather frdly, n likes chatting with friends. But i koe there r ppl out there are always trying to dig infor from ppl so that can do e reporting as a spy. Tat is not right u koe? It's not tat i koe of ppl who r like that, but i just feel that ppl treat u with sincerity then pls show e same way. I dunno who r e spies or betrayers in the company n i hope they dun come near me either. I just hope that they koe me as a person who is true n frank.

I find ppl like them v pathetic. They r always on their toes n wary of ppl around them. They r just like porcupines. But i am not cactus ok. Neither am i a rose with spikes. I only want to make friends n make my working lifestyle n environment a happy one tats all.

I want to make more frds, n not more colleagues. It's sad if the latter is more. N i hope not. At least i really make some good frds here, all thanks to my pal Jasline. She introduced me quite a number of great colleagues who can b friends too! I might b naive, mayb bcoz i am spoilt by my ex colleagues in PHPPS. i find most of e ppl nice n true, not those back stabbing category. Mayb tats y i tot in this new environment i might behave e same way too. But there's more to observe n confirm. I will b a bit more careful, after all this place is not my usual familiar place PHPPS. But no worries, i am still me. i dun wear a mask, no matter where i am. dun worry.

No comments: