Saturday, November 08, 2014

My Updates on my job

If you go online n check out the agency that i am working at now, you shld koe that it is a non-profitable organisation, social service sector. Our agency is dedicated to help people with disabilities.

We were also on e news recently. Target to make an inclusive place for the PWDs, esp in redhill area as our office is there.

I have been happy working there though i have a change of job scopes on my 2nd month of work. i will have more diff job scopes from next yr onwards.

I am handling more on employers side, as previously i do more on ops and admin support for the PWDs area. Of course now doing employers, i still need to do ops and admin, but i do other stuff too. In a way, it broaden my knowledge and experience in different areas.

I have wonderful colleagues all around in diff departments, n of course i do get along with most of them quite well. 

It's been a good experience to get away from education line and go into social service, an area which i totally not sure of. But i'm thankful for my pal to intro me into this agency. I've been happy here.

Next yr, it will be more challenging as an exec level staff. I do not know if i can handle n do well but i have to just do watever i can. hopefully i can do well lah. 

It's busier than when i was in MOE, n tats for sure. But i think it's ok bcoz it's something new and i am still adjusting. This is when i need the support frm family most. I need time during wkdays for work. But luckily, now when i no longer working in e weekends, my boys love it more. 

Soon it will be Jaden's 6th birthday. Had taken leave, so will bring him out to play!!!! Yeah! He will sure b v happy n excited! Haha. More busy days ahead as e next 2 Sats i would need to work, i will try to update on that soon!

No comments: