Sunday, January 18, 2015

Many things to achieve for 2015

2015 will be a busy year for me.. esp when it comes to work, i dunno if there is any progression in my work. but i will still be looking ard for better opportunities.

I'm aiming to learn sign language together with a grp of my colleagues, n lesson shld start in feb/mar... 

the 1st to come is the zumba.. lesson starting on 28th Jan, every wed.. i look forward to learn this together with my colleagues too.

Next, is ukelele.. the instrument finally came on Friday! so happy! i put delivery add at my mum's place, so when she received it, she texted me. i am going to learn that n hope i can learn to play a complete song!

these following activities are only for the 1st quarter of 2015. for the next quarter no plans yet as nothing is firmed up or confirmed. so i can only take a step at a time to see how things go. No road is smooth, it all depends on how we are going to cross it. Good luck to me, n hope i can learn more useful stuff!

No comments: