Sunday, February 08, 2015

1st Run of 2015

The run  that i have been looking forward to was finally held yesterday! The 6km Zoo Run!

This was my 2nd run in my life, 1st run for 2015. We were excited! My sis, my bro, my sil n hubby signed up for that. It was an evening run. Same 6km as e run i had last yr Jurong Lake Run.

i really have no time to train. But luckily, i think my timing was much better than last run. Shall wait til e timing check is ready. My bro came back 1st among e 5 of us, followed by my sis, then me. N lastly hubby n Yinghui ran in together. All came in before 1hr.

we had fun n it was a great feeling. We r going to look for other runs n hope to participate together again. There is other runs this mth in Feb, but i dun wish to sign up as it's too near to each other.

soon i'm leaving home, tats y can blog early before i step out of e house. Will b travelling to Malacca in a while's time, together with hubby. It's to celebrate my birthday. He brings me there bcoz i have yet to go Malacca b4. It's a birthday trip, but it's just a 2d1n trip, sl i'll b back tmr night. Update on this when i'm back ya.

it's indeed tiring to travel early in e morn when we had e run e day b4, but we were all happy. Haha! Shall look forward to our next run together soon!

No comments: