Friday, August 21, 2015

Change of mobile model

I always change my mobile model within 24 months. This is the 1st time i will ever shoot after 24 months.

I was always thinking which to change.. change this or tat.. until i decided to change to Note 5.

Initially was abit tempted to change to S6, but still i find it small for my big palm. Yesterday was my 10yr of getting my car license... so decided to reward myself by buying the Note5.

Besides that, i oso bought the original Samsung powerbank. I had 1 actually, but since i do not have an external batt for this model, i would need 1 more powerbank to standby then. I cannot get used to hp dying without extra backup. Somemore the powerbank is light blue in colour, very nice!

I have to start to get used to Note... As my previous is S4. I havent gotten e casing yet, so need to quickly get 1... Hope this phone serves me well loh... I got 64GB since cannot put sd card, haha. 

Happy that i managed to change hp again! 

No comments: