Monday, August 08, 2005

National Day!


here i am.... writing my 1st blog posting on National Day! 1st,do allow me 2 say happy birthday to S'pore... after that,i shall start sharing my daily stuff with friends who visit my blog...
during teaching life, it is really an exhausting job.. i was so afraid that my health couldn't cope as i have always been rather weak. was planning to study in SIM for my degree, but as i think it over, i'm scared i can't make it through for 4 years.
I'm teaching in noon session, so if i were to pursue my degree, it means after my work,i have to go study. it oso implies that my sleeping hours will be lesser than now which i'm having... that's rather scary..
I tot that teaching life is enjoyable, but now i dun agree. it's not that my boss is not good. the environment is indeed positive, but some of the colleagues aren't that good as i tot them to be.
i actually tot that my life should be very sweet, and though it's not that bitter now. i had always wished to get married early, but the situation doesn't allow me to... I do not dare to think of this animore.. i just leave it to Fate, God will arrange it for me. Life is just like that. We dun get what we want in our life.. what i really wish to have in my whole life is completely impossible. I lost it once and it's for all... this is what i'm so regretful of... i oso duno how to say.. it's just so sad and demoralising..