Thursday, August 18, 2005

P6 Oral Examination



2day went for my duty as a time-keeper for P6 Oral exams.... Nearly late! It ended around 11.40am.... but official knock off time for 2day is 12.30pm...so rot a while in the staff room.... I'm really feeling tired.... Just now during my duty, i nearly fell asleep, but luckily i did not.....
It's been a long time ever since i went to oral exams.... the last time was around 2 years ago when i took my AO Chinese...
Had always hated Oral Exams.... did not know how 2 score marks at this section. But luckily my written paper is better, so getting a A isn't a prom....
Envy the kids now... they r so fortunate.... Whatever they do, they are being taken care of... just like a pot of flower being protected.. unlike us, in the past, whatever we do, we are on our own.. But what i dun like is, kids now r all so spoilt.... i cannot tolerate my students to behave like this in class. I will scold them... even those whose parents are teachers in pei hwa too.... i just think that we should b impartial. Otherwise, the kids will be rebellious n defiant... Must start teaching them since young, otherwise when they reach upper pri, it'll b disastrous...
2mrw has to wake up at 5am again.... my dark rings are rather obvious... so ugly!!! well, this is called Life.

No comments: