Sunday, November 06, 2005

Very happy for my pal, Serene

Y is my nick like this?? Bcoz yest when i was at queensway wif my bf n his frds, i received a msg from 1 of my best friend in Ngee Ann, Serene, that she'll be getting married next month!
I'm so happy for her. She n her bf, Desmond, had been 2gether for many many years, n now finally she's getting married.
When i was in Ngee Ann, i had many good friends, and Serene was 1 of them. We were in good terms, who will talk over the phone sometimes. But now very seldom already. We are all busy of course.
Seeing friends around me finding their happiness, or had found their happiness, i felt so blessed n elated. Although receiving 'red bomb' may result us in burning our $$ pocket, but i think it should b worth it.
Serene has settled down and will be moving into their new house soon. N it's near my place!! we can meet up often next time!!! How i envy! Women look best in their wedding gown. When will my turn come?? Well, not so soon... so dun expect any red bomb from me yet ya!!!

No comments: