Tuesday, November 29, 2005

harry potter movie


i went to watch harry potter on 27/11 with my bf at JP.... it was quite a good movie, although i think it's not as good as the previous 2 parts.... but overall, it's a good movie.... i was a fan of harry potter n lord of the rings.....
that day was oso our anniversary... after watching the movie at ard 5+, we went to delifrance for early dinner.... while we were waiting 4 our food, he said he needed to go n buy something, and left me alone in the cafe....
i started wondering where he went..... but a thought came into my mind that he might go n buy a flower 4 me... but i can't b sure.. but who koes?? i think i really know him far 2 well..... i was right...
he bought blue rose 4 me... the pic that i uploaded here... to b frank, i was elated although it was not really a surprise.... he is not a romantic person, neither was he a caring n considerate man. but when it's an important occasion, he would buy me my fav rose... not just a rose but a blue rose.. all bcoz, i like blue... those ppl who koe me rather well should know...
can't expect too much from him coz he's really diff from my previous bfs.... oso duno how 2 elaborate.... well....
the next movie which i'm very interested in is the chicken little... haha... wat a cute cartoon movie!! i plan to bring my cousin Arena to watch that... it's been ages ever since i brought her out..... i blif many ppl will go n watch that movie ya?? =)

2 comments:

Mockingbird said...

By the way, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is already part 4 of the series. 1 was The Sorcerer's Stone. 2 was The Chamber of Secrets. 3 was The Prisoner of Azkaban. Part 5, Order of the Phoenix will come out in 2007 :)

Mockingbird said...

Chicken Little has been put down by critics who only gave it 2 out of 5 stars :I