Monday, December 05, 2005

LOVE



Just now went to Mos Burger JP with my bf... we were having lunch there. But guess wat we encountered there? Let me tell u more....
Well, actually we were thinking that since we had not been patronising Mos for quite some time, then y not eat there? So when we were there, there wasn't a lot of ppl inside... mayb due to the timing.. we reached there at around 11.30am. Inside a corner of the fast food restaurant sat a young couple. i think they should b ard the age of 16 or 17.
people were having lunch, or even chatting. but this couple was not. they were giving me n my bf a free show 2 watch. i think it's bcoz young ppl, or so-wat called teenagers r looking for excitement or wat lah... which i dun really care. Yes, they were having lunch too... but more..
They were having french kiss. But bcoz they were sitting at 1 corner, so besides them, only me n my bf can see this show. my bf was sitting back-faced them. so when i saw this show, i immediately reported to him. my bf turned around n look. but they stopped a while, n it pissed my bf, coz he din really c much. then after a while, they were doing it again. then my bf got irritated n changed seats,he sat beside me and look at them directly.. i was so amused that i kept laughing. my bf was looking at the gal straight into her eyes as she was facing us... she immediately stopped and i think she notified her bf, and they quickly packed up their stuff n left Mos.
Me n my bf were discussing this issue. He said that since they dared to do such thing in public, then he would dare 2 see.. he said that the gal was embarassed. i told him, since they dared 2 kiss until like that, y b scared that ppl might see?? We even joked that, y dun they just make it more exciting by carressing each other?? since so thick-skinned liao y not just go to the extreme??? we even agreed that if the guy dared to comfront us, we would scold them.... haha...... then when they were walking pass us, they did not dare to look at us, then i just passed a msg from my mouth, saying that " if u wana get intimate, just go home n do it". Am i right to say that?? isit bcoz u can't do it at home thats y u r doing it outside???
All i can say is they wana do, but get embarassed.... for wat?? as i said, if u dare 2 do, y scared that ppl might see?? if u want excitement, do it in front of others lah... y hide in a corner.....
U might say that the words i said are critical.... but thats me...... i dun like to beat around the bushes.... just b frank...... me n my bf were saying that, since u wana do such things in public, might s well take off your clothes loh... like that more exciting mah.... i told my bf, luckily i din bring camera along, otherwise i'll just walk over n take photo of them n publish here loh.... dun think i dun dare...... stupid teens..... somemore ah... the guy's outlooks can't make it loh...... sucks.....

1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

PDA - Public Display of Affection. Frowned upon by our parents. But teenagers nowadays just can't help it, can they. Watched too many movies and TV programs when there PDA is abundant ;p