Friday, December 09, 2005

KBOX 8-12-05


Yesterday, i went CCK Kbox with my colleagues..... there were 6 of us.... including me, tingting, weilee, kristene, huihui, xinyi.
we went for the Klunch. each of us only paid around $8... quite worth it though.....
It's been quite a long time ever since i went KTV and had a good time singing.... next week might go again... hehe....
We had had quite a hard time..... bcoz the whole school down for the school opening... it was really tiring.... we finally got time to rest after 3rd dec.... really.....
Singing has always been my favourite pastime.... Singing good is 1 thing... haha..... need you ppl to judge.... but i myself think that i'm quite a good singer loh... but long time din train myself liao...
i'm a KTV craze.... so from the past few years til now, i've collected many KTV VCDs n DVDs.... n train myself at home.. i dun like going to sing, but spoiling the song... like ppl they anihow sing n nake a fool of themselves.... i felt disgusted..
for ppl who needs 2 borrow karaoke disc from me, can ask me... but depends whether i wana lend or not lah.... hehe...........

3 comments:

chartao said...

may,

what lunch they provide in CCK?

don't go clementi, the chicken rice sucks. orchard cineleisure jap food not bad..can try!

Mockingbird said...

卡拉不OK是一种把自己的快乐建在别人痛苦上的娱乐。;p

Mockingbird said...

Those who know how to sing, would not sing. Those who can't sing well, like to sing a lot! ;p