Sunday, December 18, 2005

BLOG idiot

it's been quite some while ever since i wrote in the blog.... If those ppl who often visit my blog should start to realise that, how come my blog seemed to be neater??
Well, it's not my piece of work.... it was from the help of my friend Leonard.... He helped me 2 edit the watever settings of my blog..... looks neater, isn't it?? I'm quite a PC idiot loh..... not very good in IT... n yet i'm in the IT department as my co-core in school. Normal things should still b fine... but tougher ones, sorry man.... dun ask me... not that i'm being selfish by not sharing of wat i know... but wat i know is really limited n little.... n the most basic.....
Seemed to b rather stupid right?? well.......... i dun have so much sort of energy to experiment the diff styles of creating an interesting blog..... all i want is simple....... just as how i think..... how i wish life can be simple.... as simple as possible....but every1 knows, it's not..... very sad right??? the world is always so grey...... darkness..... no bright weather,no rainbow...

3 comments:

chartao said...

why you are not a PC idoit lar, after all you could still create and maintain a blog...practice makes prefect...

hope you like the more "organised" blog. Btw, i think you must use the "Enter" more often...hehehe

Mockingbird said...

Simple does it. Simple is good :)

Maydeline Chin said...

well Leo,
it's very nice... thanks.... it showed that how messy my blog was b4 u helped me.... millions thanks to u ya.....