Sunday, December 25, 2005

Registry of Marriage




dun b mistaken.... i'm not going to this place yet.... not so early ya...
just wana express some of my views abt this issue........ well, i just got to know something... which some ppl do not wish me to know.....
My NIE classmate went to ROM..... date... i duno.... coz they meant to keep it from me..... well, i was rather pissed off..... is there really a need 2 do that?? r they really that ashamed that they dun dare 2 announce this news??? seems like they r guilty.... i assume.... well, still assume that we are good friends..... n y treat me like that......
pls dun give such excuse that 'duno how 2 tell me'...... it's invalid already.... since decided to be 2gether in the 1st place, y bother 2 worry about how 2 break the news to the ppl around us...... that only proves 1 thing: GUILTY or ASHAME...... who feels that way?? i duno... mayb 1 of them?? or both felt the same way....
if 2day i'm the 1 going for ROM, i'm sure to tell my friends to share the joyful occasion.... dun tell me 1 day when u hold your wedding dinner, u oso duno how 2 tell me???
there was once when 1 of my good friend asked me, if they invite me to their wedding dinner, would i attend?? i answered without thinking: yes of course.... my good friend getting married, y should i not attend?? i treat her as my good friend, when she finds her happiness, of ocurse i'm happy 4 her..... but ever since they got 2gether, did she treat me s a good friend animore?? but i can say, i still treat her s my good friend....
i wish her happiness but it doesn't mean i regard this man s my friend too...... i'm wishing my good friend happiness.... this particular guy, i won't bother at all coz he doesn't worth it... i'm glad that i made the right choice by not marrying him in the 1st place.....
well, seems like they had done a lot of guilty things.... thats y they behave this way isit??? seems like i duno abt the more guilty stuff they had done.... n i think i'm not interested...... coz wat i feel like doing now is 2 'award' the groom with a big tight slap....... pls dun make this joyous event as a dark n shameful event... dun make it a difficult position for my good friend..... u can announce to each party's family... but y not our NIE group??? 1 thing to say again, GUILTY

No comments: