Saturday, January 14, 2006

BUSY 2006

It's been quite some while ever since i updated my blog..... bcoz i've been rather busy... esp this year i assume...
i was appointed to be P1 rep this year... n has 2 do all stuff that involves P1....
my co-core is IT.... so this year i was also appointed to be AV in-charge.... this is considered s my CCA....
I have another CCA... Chinese Orchestra..... Am appointed 2 b the secretary in this CCA... So i have 2 CCAs..... Well.............
I teach p1 classes.... it's considered s a culture shock, as i've no experience in teaching P1 at all.... it's all new 2 me...... i take 2 P1 classes this year... FAITH 1 n WISDOM 1.... besides teaching them Higher Chinese, i also take them for Moral Ed n Music.... Besides that, i take another 2 classes for music as well.... do i look like a rubbish trash??? practically teaching any subject....
WI 1's form teacher is sick... will b on MC for quite some months i assume... so as the chinese teacher of WI1, i was temporary appointed 2 b the form teacher..... OH my GOD..... it's like too many things 2 handle this year... made my brain blur liao..... keep 4getting things.... how???
i koe it'll going to b a tough year for me.... coz now is just the 1st term, and i can b busy until the stage i can't eat lunch in peace.... can only swallow bread as my lunch of the day..... wow.... this can be slimming down year... though every1 told me i have nothing to cut down animore... but from wat i've told in the blog, u think i will grow fat???? i've slimmed down 1kg again..... duno when i'll bcome a bamboo stick..... haha.... well, there's nothing i can do..... just 2 hope 2006 can b a good year 4 me..... not too tough please!!

1 comment:

Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

i cannot imagine myself teaching p1! i prefer upper pri! hee