Tuesday, January 31, 2006

school starting!!!!!

holiday has come to an end in a few more hours' time..... i had not had enough fun yet.... feel quite sad.....
as we grow older, New Year has become less important... i remembered when i was young, i was looking forward 2 new year... n i vividly remembered how much fun i had in the past... but now is different.....
Bored New Year for me when i grow up..... it's just an occasion for us to take a break n collect $$$!!! this few days, i slept for quite long hours.... though i slept late.... no much prog going on for my side....
Just like now, i'm writing this blog at my friend's house..... we were playing mahjong.... later meeting my best pal kelly at Jp....
2mrw is another new day..... school starting.... going back 2 teach..... n have 2 face my students... hope my voice won't go off.... it is recovering liao.... but 2mrw n thur still has 2 teach tuition.... a tiring week for me again....
Later at night still has 2 do some work 2 prepare for 2mrw's class..... still having holiday mood... wat 2 do??? Birthday coming soon.... wondering how 2 celebrate this occasion... Valentine's day coming too..... an occasion to waste $$ again....
relatives started to ask me when i'm getting married.... well.... how should i answer this question?? all i answered was, no one wants to marry me..... haha
Though looking 4ward, but dun dare 2 think so much.... people say, the 1 u marry normally isn't the 1 u love most...n i agreed as i grow older.... i finally understand this meaning... coz i'm feeling this way now.....
the perfect man i want is no longer belonging to me.... i can't have the privilege to have him as well..... it's the greatest regret in my life..... until now i still feel that he's the best....
wat to do?? turning 24 soon...... entering another phrase of life....... how am i going to face the world??? i duno yet.... i only plan 2 take a step at a time....well, dun think so much right?? but 1 thing for sure, he won't come back to me animore.... how do i know?? of course i know.... coz i think i know him 2 well......
Please pack up all my emotions...... n get ready for school ok??

No comments: