Thursday, February 09, 2006

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!


today is my 24th birthday! although it's my BIG day, but i still have to report to work and teach.
I hate tuesday n thursday, bcoz these 2 days, my timetable are quite packed. But think back, i can celebrate my bday wif my bf, i'm looking forward to that.
i received presents from Weixin n Yifen. Both of them bought me present of my favourite colour, BLUE.
Weixin bought me a Esprit handbag, which is very nice! i simply like it very much!!! it's very thoughtful of her, but felt quite bad as she went to such expense....
Yifen bought me a blue vacuum bottle... snoopy... n a blur cover.... i saw that bottle b4, n had wanted to buy in the beginning... but changed my mind after tat.. i can finally bring this water bottle to class when teaching!!
the both of them are simply kind to me.... i din tell many ppl about my bday.... i'm grateful to them.....
2mrw is friday... a day which i look 4ward every start of the week.... but it's going to be a tiring day for me... as our department is having 'tang yuan' prog, noon CL teachers have 2 report to work n help out at 8.30am.... then noon resume our teaching timetable.... knock off liao will meet my best frd Jie En for dinner.... But after that, i need 2 meet my sec sch best frds Kelly, Jasline n Gladys for kopi at 9.15pm.... supper ard 11+ will meet another group of friends..... it's like 12-15 hours of work isn't it?
This whole week is a VERY busy week for me... but i'll try 2 endure til the end of the week.... coz it's worthwhile meeting my fellow good friends like Simon, Bird... we seldom have the time to meet up, but bcoz of my bday, we managed 2 meet up for a short meal.... i'm grateful too.... I treasure our friendship... really....
Well, all i'm looking forward is SATURDAY!!! when i can rest... bcoz sunday i'm going to celebrate valentine's day in advance!! WAT A BUSY WEEK...

1 comment:

sOnG said...

congras