Sunday, February 12, 2006

1 of my best friend- Gladys Wong


Well, what have i got to say about this secretary of mine??? hmmm, we met up with Kelly, Jas for kopi last friday.... n to pass me my birthday present.....
Then while we were chatting, we got to know that Gladys will be going to ROM with her fiance Jeremy next month 17th..... They had been together for 4-5 years if i'm not wrong....
They had always been in good relations.... n now we got to know this piece of good news, we felt so happy for her....
But on the other side, we started to get panic.... Coz 1 buddy down being 'jie mei'.... wat 2 do??? Me n Jas felt more nervous lah.... Kelly n Rod had been together for 5 years+..... Very stable n had plans on marriage liao.... unlike me....... Well......... =(
Wat to do??? As we grow older year by year, we started to b afraid that we'll b left on the shelf..... But such matter can't b forced...... Aniway, it is supposed to b a joyous occasion.... isn't it?? Regarding our own marriage plans, we will have to leave it to fate..... let nature takes its course.....
I really wish my secretary all the best wishes i can give her... coz i know she'll be very fortunate being with Jeremy... so i have no worries..... Let all of us pray for her ok??? Be happy my pal...

No comments: