Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day 2006


Annual Valentine's Day is here again.... Wat r your plans???
For me, nothing.... bcoz my bf is working night shift this week, so we can't go have our candlelight dinner this year..... but we met in the morn for breakfast at Delifrance....
This bouquet of blue roses are from him.... he purchased it online and the flowers were delivered to his house yesterday........ his sis helped him to sign for the flowers....
He gave them to me this morn.... I liked it very much coz it's blue.... packaging is oso blue in colour....
After breakfast, we went back to chat, until it's time for me to report to work, then he went to have his sleep.. coz when he came back this morn, he did not sleep at all.... he accompanied me.....
It was how i spent 2006's Valentine's Day..... But never mind lah..... it's nothing big aniway.... if u n your partner are in close terms, everyday is our Valentine's Day, agree?? But i like the flowers.... every year, he would buy me blue roses..... he knew i like it........ =)
I hope every year, i can celebrate Valentine's Day, and other big occasions with him......

No comments: