Sunday, March 05, 2006

SAKAE SUSHI 05-03-06



today, i went to marina square with my bf again..... we went for lunch hunt..... there we decided to go Sakae Sushi.....

Well, we did had a good meal today.... only something spoilt my mood... n that was my gum prom.... i had gum pain for the past few days, which resulted my face looked a bit swollen and loss of appetite... i could hardly eat anything... completely no appetite... n fouled my mood.....

at least today can still swallow some food.... but it's still painful.... but dun have the courage to visit a dentist... i had always hated to go c the dentist.... although until now still do not know the reason of causing this swelling, but i can only say, it tortures me.....

Marina Sqaure really has a great variety of food..... we will go there and explore more good food.... i believe it's worth the trip......

We will always go on sundays if we were to go there..... we always set off at ard 11+.... coz in the morn, esp sunday mornings, it's my washing car day..... i will wash my car myself in the morn b4 i go out..... unless too tired.... then will go car wash station..... but after washing, when we go outdoors, the feeling is great..... haha..... i look 4ward to the next Marina Square trip!!! hope by then, i have good appetite..... god bless!!

No comments: