Thursday, March 09, 2006

MC 4 days

I've been on MC since Monday..... i have 4 days MC....... What happened??
Remembered i said in the previous blog that i have gum pain?? the pain was unbearable.... made me lose all appetite.... n slimmed down quite a lot too..... Monday morning was a painful morning for me... Mum asked me to visit a doc... so there i went....
The doctor i visited frequently..... Dr Lawrence, helped me to do a checkup..... i told him what's wrong... he initially thought that i had wisdom tooth.... but after checking my mouth, he found out that there's a 8mm ( approximate) ulcer in my gums..... it's located behind me wisdom tooth.... that's y find it hard to open my mouth n munch any food.... coz it's affecting my movement of my mouth n tongue.... it affected the way i talk too...... that's y my doc thinks that it's unadvisable for me to go school for lessons.... coz i can't even pronounce properly.... he initially gave me 2 days' MC.....
Wed.... the pain still doesn't go off.... so i went to see him again...... he said that it's recovering slowly.... so he gave me another 2 days' MC.... to let me rest my ulcer...... this stupid ulcer made my left cheek swell..... what a gum inflammation.... it's torturing..... can't even eat properly..... But i'm recovering now.... although slow... but i'll wait......

1 comment:

chartao said...

OMG...that's horrible!!!

hope you recover soon..so thin already still slimmed down because of the ucler...sighz!