Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lunch cooked by me.....

This week is holiday...... it oso means that it's the end of term 1..... but wat the hell is holiday??? i only have 2day as a break........ the rest of the 4 days either go school or attend workshops.........
because 2day is my only day break... so i decided to cook lunch for my bf....
After sending mum to work... i made a trip to Liberty n started my shopping.... i bought some food back n started to cook lunch....
I prepared 3 dishes.... 1 is long beans with egg, 1 is butter prawns with tomato sauce, n the last 1 is sesame oil chicken....
My bf was working night shift... got back home in morn then he went to sleep..... i prepared this lunch for ard a few hours.... the chicken needed 30-45min to brew... so it took a longer time.....
When i was ready, i packed the food into containers... n brought it to my bf's house..... i called him n went over.... it's been quite some time ever since i cooked meals for him...
Dun ever assume i duno how 2 cook ah..... i do know how to....... i felt that being a female, besides fighting for equality, n proving that women can oso work well, we must not forget our natural character, n that is to enter the kitchen....
I have interest in cooking n baking.... so i felt quite happy about myself that i'm unlike other women who do not know how 2 cook...... Must try 2 learn if u do not know how to..... coz it's our duty to do that......

3 comments:

sOnG said...

yuumy..me hungry already..

The Bimbo said...

hmm I have to take lessons from ya.

chartao said...

saliva dripping already lor...

never knew you can enter the kitchen and come out with such goodies...

why i dun have such a good gf!!