Monday, January 30, 2006

NEW YEAR

yesterday i went to watch this movie wif my whole family. oh my god.... Jet Li looked so smart n impressive. i like to watch action movie casted by him... coz his martial arts doesn't look like being a clown... unlike Jackie Chan's....
it was interesting n some parts did saddened every1...... if i'm not wrong, it was full house... we sat at the 5th row...... my head wana break liao.... haha
after watching, sis went to her salsa dance.... n left us 4.... then i suggested to go the prata shop near NUS.... then there we went.... as i got drive to JP that night.... so we went there n had our supper.
this new year is rather boring..... nothing interesting... haha.... but at least can take a break.... coz my voice was rather bad.... think it's bcoz was agitated by my students..... so sad that i can't go singing..... well.... have to wait til my voice recovers..... god bless!

No comments: