Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy 26th birthday to my boyfriend

Today is my bf's 26th birthday.... But we didn't meet as we should be. He needs to work s usual. So decided to celebrate his bday in advance as i mentioned in my previous post. His bday present was given to him on saturday already.
I still need to work on this saturday... haiz... last minute notice to say that we need to go back to school at 9am for CL department event, though now i'm still not very sure or what we r supposed to do n information abt the event etc.
This Sunday need to go grandma house for dinner.... So i plan to give my bf another treat to a cafe. I didn't buy a cake for him to make a wish, so i want to do this for him this sunday, though is a belated act. But sadly to say, during my bday every year, he didn't buy me a cake either.
Just guess what i bought for him this year as a bday present??? MP3 player..
it's a spoilsport to work when it's your bday. mine is also like that... bday lies on a weekday... next year, my bday is still on a working weekday leh... how??? what a dampen.....
I shouldn't grumble so much... bcoz it's Wentong's Day... Happy 26th Birthday, my dearest Mr Bong!!

No comments: