Monday, July 31, 2006

Programme for the last Sunday of July




Well, my programme for the very last sunday for July has been rather well planned... haha...
I had my KTV session with my good friends Jasline, Kelly, Rod n Allan... We went to JE Kbox... Not to say about the food, which didn't satisfy my stomach.... I didn't manage to sing some songs which i liked... But as a whole, i did enjoy myself...
I left around 1.40pm while the rest continued to sing til 2pm.... I went to Suntec with my bf... to celebrate his birthday in advance as he needs to work on his actual bday....
We went around to choose what we wanted to munch.. In the end, we chose Tony Roma's Ribs Restaurant... Oh my god.. i can say we had a very fulfilling n ravish lunch there... the meal cost us around $92... But i think it's worth.... The food is really nice n up to standard.... Mushroom soup GOOD!!! Steak was requested by us to b medium cooked... The waiter asked us to check if the steak was up to our expectations or not... Good Service... the steak was really fresh n nice to munch into my mouth... Everything about this restaurant was well served....
I had always liked to njoy good food when it comes to weekends....
I wanted to upload nice photos!! But y recently i just couldn't get them uploaded??? Strange!

No comments: