Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Busy week

This week is a busy week for me... Thurs has to be in school by 7.30am, for P1 registration duty, after that has 2 continue teaching til evening time. i had always hated Tues n Thurs, coz my timetable very packed...
This sat still has IT Robotics Display at bukit timah plaza, from 8am-6pm. There goes my weekend... n yet a very precious weekend for me.
Just becoz of the IT Robotics, i'm considered dried up. Busy doing the signages, and needed amendments today. Was expected to complete b4 9am 2mrw. What a packed timetable for me, how to complete?? Lucky there was Tingting who offered to lend me a hand.. or else i think i will b home even later than usual.
i have to get them printed out, as i designed them throughout the weekend. n laminate, n trim n cut... time is wasted just like that. Despite busy timetable on these 2 days, i oso have to perform recess duties on these 2 days.. wat a coincidence right? No time to eat lunch. even if i had, it's all swallowed into my throat without having the time to munch.
Just imagine what i had for my lunch today. I had 2 pieces of bread for lunch. sometimes even if i have the time to buy packed food, i oso won't b able to finish. or it's either i lost my appetite. There's simply no way for me to grow fat. believe me... unless i gorge food all into my mouth.
Y do we have to perform so much irrelevant jobs? it made us all exhausted, n affected our performance in work. By then, who was the scapegoat? US loh.... Say we dunno how to manage our own time n etc... If we refuse to do, then we'll b accused of not hardworking enough. What do u expect from us? Slog? Please allow us to have some rest n private space... i hope this week can pass asap. i always look 4ward to friday, but not this week....

No comments: