Thursday, July 27, 2006

Programme for this Saturday



What am i going to do this saturday? My bf has to work that day, so i can't spend my weekend s usual. I have to think of a way to kill my weekend alone, besides clearing some of the work in school.
After some consideration, i decided to bake either cupcakes or swiss roll.
I know how to bake too, not just cooking hoh... but always too lazy to do. In the past when i was working as a sales assistant, i would bake cakes or biscuits during off days. Ever since i joined NIE, i rarely have the energy n motivation to do all these again. But my enthusiasm for cookery did not fade.
I couldn't make up my mind on which one i wana bake... 2 more days for me to decide... But no matter what i choose to do, it won't b a disgraceful one to present for people to eat. I trust my skills... haha...
So currently, this is my plan: morning will go wash my precious Picanto... Noon then start my baking... as a baking Queen!! Haha...

No comments: