Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Staff Retreat @ Yishun Safra 22-11-06


today morn, as usual, doing SEM.... in noon, all of us proceeded to Safra Yishun to have our staff retreat.....
We had activities like shooting n bowling.... it's been a long time ever since i bowled... think i should go polish up my skills... getting worse.... we played 2 games, only scored 100 for the 1st game, 110 for the 2nd... not good enough.... can b better lah.... keke
I'm always troubled n tend to imagine lots of things.... n i must find a place to vent it out, or else i think my brain will burst very soon.... depressed man....
Dunno y i've been thinking of so many things, but if u ask me what am i relly troubled about, i can't give u a definite answer, bcoz i think i have too many things in my brain that made me confused of what exactly i am thinking about....

Though had quite some fun today, but was really tired.... it's been quite some time ever since i exercised.... ever since i had asthma 5 years ago, i stopped most of my activities.... stamina went worse... health as well.... for ppl who know me for many years should know i'm a athlete in the past.... was greatly involved in sports.... what a shame....
I have a conclusion on why i kept having problems in mind, mayb bcoz i dun find security.... many ladies dun have so many problems bcoz they feel secure, secure in the way of the ppl around them, esp partners.... for me, i dun find such security.... felt very blur n unsure of the paths in front of me... am i thinking too much?? i'm not asking much actually....
i think i must try not to think so much... must try to enjoy my holiday trips.... so if 1 day, or a moment u find me daydreaming, please try to 'wake' me up... or else i'll keep thinking n drifting further n further.... when can i feel secure?????

No comments: