Thursday, November 02, 2006

SA2 Exams finally over! How do my pupils fare???


After months of toleration n busy schedule, our busy days r finally over..... But of course, we will b rushing marking exam papers, doing standardisation, analysis n etc... doing work to clear 2006 before handing over to the next 2007 teacher.
During SA1, my Faith1 has performed better than my Wisdom1. To me, their standards are much better than Wi.... Wi has a whole, is rather weak... whom we called them as International Class... ahahahaha
After much energy wasted on how to deal with my active n noisy Wi1, finally found a cure to deal with them... Now find it easier to pin them down w/out shouting..... in a way, i think i'm satisfied that i managed to find a way to handle this bunch of hyperactive kids, but on the other hand, i find myself quite lousy that it took me 8 months to find the correct 'medicine'....
When your 2 classes' standards are quite poles apart, u would naturally put your attention more towards the weaker side...
When i counted the total marks for SA2, i was rather surprised... Wi performed much better than FA1... Wi managed to have 22 scoring Band 1, which is above 85 marks, increased by 13 people. FA has 17 Band 1.... which only risen by 4 people.
But something to be consoled, both classes had 1 failure each during SA1, now they managed to cross the red line.....
Though Wi has given me lots of trouble n misery, but mayb because of all these, i'm much closer to them compared to FA... I even volunteered to take them back in 2007 as their form teacher. Hope i can have them back, at least i know what their strengths n weaknesses are...

No comments: