Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Karaoke Session 29/10/06 @ JE

my usual favourite pastime.... KTV!!!!! Same gang of people..... Something disappointed with Kbox JE was that, their mic was not really good.... I had always been rather particular about the quality of the mics..... Luckily the food that day was still quite acceptable... but since their mics were not in an excellent quality, i think i would avoid going there animore if possible lah..... coz after all, among all Kbox, JE's branch is the nearest to my home.... After singing, we went to IMM Coffee Club to have coffee n chat... as usual lah.. talked anithing which is under the sun.... with my 2 best friends..... Kelly n Jasline How i wish i can have such a time with them all the time.... we are all busy with work n personal stuff, so when i have the chance to meet them, i'll try to catch up.... i just hope that in the future, when all of us are settled down with families n children, our friendship can still b strong n firm.... In my life, to be able to find a confidante isn't easy to come by... I was lucky n fortunate to have Kelly with me. no matter when i was happy or depressed. she'll always b there when i needed her most... she is the 1 who understands me the most, more than ani1 else... how i wish i can keep this best friend with me 4eva.... i will never want to lose this wonderful friend of mine..

No comments: