Sunday, October 08, 2006

Updates for the 1st week of October 2006

This week, i've been rather tired.. so no time to update my blog. now i shall update u of what i've been doing for the past few days.
  • 04-10-06:
My tuition no longer on wed, coz my student has PSLE, so no need to tuition animore. My bf n i went to Chinese Garden after having our dinner at Wen Dong Ji Chicken Rice @ bukit timah. We missed the lantern festival last year. so Bong asked me if i'm interested to go with him. n there we went.
  • 05-10-06:
Another tuition slot for me, for those who know that i've been teaching tuition. wed n thur cannot ask me out. but bcoz of exam peroid, my tuition slot will start 12-10-06.
It's the day when my sis fly to Dublin, to work, for 2 years. I drove home to fetch my other families members and my Gu Zhang (uncle). Sis' frd drove her to airport, we all meet up at Changi. We had Fish & Co at terminal 2..then went back to terminal 1 as she has to check in there.
It has always been her wish to go overseas to work. she succeeded. but mayb bcoz she got too touched, so she kept crying b4 she went in. we stayed there all the way til 11.30pm then we left the airport. i was so shacked, as thur has always been the day i hate most, timetable very packed.
  • 06-10-06:
Mid Autumn festival! had to go grandma house for dinner as usual. Bong has to work OT, so he can't join me. We stayed til around 9.30pm then go home.
  • 07-10-06:
Something to be happy about!! Bong n me went to Chinatown to search for tour agency n packages for Taiwan trip. after approaching 1-2 agencies, we decided to go back to the agency we went 2 years ago for our HK x'mas trip. after the asst manager explained to us on all the fares n infor, we decided to book our package there again.. we'll b goin on a 6D/5N. will b there for x'mas... so happy! had been waiting for this day!!! we placed a deposit for our air fares.. the rest will go pay next month.
Had a mahjong game with bro, dad n 5th uncle at 9.50pm.. played 2 rounds that ended around 3am.. coz 5th uncle moved to Yew Tee liao, so i went to drive him to our house, then we all went to Yew Tee 24hours Mac to eat supper. send him back liao then go home sleep.. wow, that was around 4am. what a tiring week.
As a whole, i'm very happy... Now the next problem comes, what about the Bangkok trip in early dec??????

No comments: