Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mum's bday at Sakae 25/10/06


It was supposed to be a tuition slot for me that day, but becoz of this woman in my house, whose birthday lied on a Wed, so had to push forward, so that me n my bro can help her celebrate... For those ppl who know me rather well will now that my sis had flown to Dublin to work... Dad also went to Philippines to work, but will be back on this coming Saturday....
I asked mum whether she had tried Sakae or not, she said no.... Bro was actually thinking of going to Swensens, but i decided to bring her there to try the food out....
Though just the 3 of us... but life has to go on as usual lah.... We ate quite a lot of food... & most important was, i ate 3 Chawanmushi, which is my favourite!!!!!!!
Every year, we will give my parents a treat on their respective bdays.. will try to make it a family feast.. but this year was short of 2 persons... but nvm, we'll gather soon again, I know...

No comments: