Monday, October 01, 2007

Wedding updates - E-file

Yesterday, Bong n I finally got to e-file our marriage notice online with ROM office... 26th Dec has to make a trip down to ROM office to do the declaration... both our dads will b our witnesses..

Downcounting to my wedding day... but these few days had been feeling rather unwell... my stomach flu has been with me for the past 4 days... last thur was on MC due to my headache... but later that night,my gastric started to cause pain,which made me sleepless for the whole night, n still need to go back to work on Friday... so the stomach pain kept making me feel sick for the past few days,until today... simply no appetite to eat.. well,another good chance to slim down... haha just joking...

After e-filing our marriage notice, i felt more secured.. not in the way that i finally tie this man down with a marriage cert, but a relieve that, we had settled another thing, b4 our wedding day.. we anticipated that some hiccups will still come on the AD itself, but we will try to minimise as much as we can.. tats y i want to do some things asap.. like BS stuff etc... so after waiting for so long for ROM office to release the date, we finally submitted our application... More things coming up this month... collect albums n photos from SBway, food tasting, meeting with our PG & VG etc... exciting month....

No comments: