Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wedding Updates


well well well,it's the 30th again... let me just summarise abt my wedding stuff

2 more months to my BIG DAY!! had done the following:

1) Collected my wedding albums n stuff from Seletar Broadway...
2) Food tasting
3) Mums' tea dresses
4) Re-trying of my EG.. had asked them to add more glittering bits on my EG
5) the making of invitation card to remind relatives of the Solemnisation ceremony
6) Customisation of our ring pillow!
7) Date for an chuang & guo da li
8) Selection of flat. ( waiting for approval of loan, n signing of lease )

Things not done:

1) Choosing of wedding favours
2) Choosing of wedding theme. ( had 1 in mind already )
3) Finalise guest list. ( almost 90% confirm )
4) Plan sitting arrangement. ( more or less ok )
5) Things for guo da li. ( ordering of cakes will b in Nov, my jia zhuang will get it done in Nov)
6) Send out invites. ( will start giving out grp by grp starting from this week )
7) Buy furniture to prepare for an chuang.
8) Food for the relatives on AD. ( had decided to order what already, but will book later)

More or less are these.. can't remember so much also... haha... starting from this week, every Sunday will b packed to meet diff grp of frds, for a gathering, n to pass them the wedding cards as well... COUNTING DOWN...... 30th Dec 2007!!!!

No comments: