Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I've been promoted

Last weekend when i come back from M'sia with hubby n family, i checked my email.. i received an email from boss, saying that i've been promoted!

This is my 3rd year in teaching profession. i'm surprised of this news.. coz from wat i heard from other colleagues that, we these non-graduates tend to get promoted later than those degree holders.. they need 2-3 years to get promoted. for us diploma holders, will need at least 3-5 years... longest can drag til 7 years. i consider myself as fortunate, for being able to be promoted in my 3rd year of service.

The promotion ceremony will be held on 25th.. i've voiced out to the clerk that i wish to attend.. as i think, if i dun attend, i dunno if i will have another chance next time or not. This time, promoted liao, will be to another scale.. pay difference i dunno.. gotta check after my promotion.

I thank my supervisor who has always been helping me.. i've given her enough trouble.. all bcoz of my straightforward character.. if it's not for her, i think i won't b promoted so early.. Do look forward to the ceremony man!

No comments: