Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random thoughts

A colleague asked me, if i did snap pictures of my everyday growing tummy,n i said no... she said must try to snap as it's the 1st time n it's the most memorable one... but hoh, i look fat n bloated, snap liao oso not nice eh...

I've gained quite some kilos ever since i was pregnant after our customary wedding last year... conceived somewhere 2 months after our wedding...

will be receiving this 'product' of ours this Dec... i'm not tat willing to snap the growing tummy of mine.. i have sensitive skin, n ever since the tummy is growing bigger day by day, the skin started to stretch, n it made me feel uncomfortable.. felt itchy n kept scratching.. n now my body is full of scars... haiz.. so sad... 'disfigured' liao...

My face has become more fleshy liao.. so look bloated in pictures loh.. but of course, ever since my 1st trimester was over, my tummy grew very fast.. during the 1st 3 months, it was really small n not obvious.. n now colleagues all told me it's so obvious n kept asking me if i had the gender known already or not.. haha.. we r not in the rush to know aniway.. but still hope when we go scan next month, we will b able to know.. so tat make us buy things easier n has a direction to go...

A tough journey for me, for hubby, for us.. i hope everything goes on smoothly for us...

1 comment:

chartao said...

Congrats~!!