Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trying out my new camera Sony T70

bought a new camera on Sunday... was rather pleased with it..

my colleague has one, there was one day tat she showed it to me.. it was really nice.. i had a bad week last week, not just work, but personal stuff made my mood go grey.. so in order to vent my anger, and also to quench my thirst in getting a new camera, i bought it!!! happy with it..

regarding wat matter tat angered me, i shall not elaborate.. as i really got upset abt it.. so upset tat it strained my r/ship with hubby.. we were both unhappy last week...

I lent my current camera to my mum, for her to snap pics in Ireland.. so b4 we set off to the airport on Sunday evening, i tried to snap pics of my precious Coco... look at him, doesn't even look like a 6-year-old dog.. still that innocent n naive puppy!!!

No comments: