Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Updates

came back from Kedah on Sunday morn.. ard 6.30am.. had a short rest at home b4 going out for lunch with hubby.. the trip back to s'pore wasn't tat pleasant, as the seats were not comfortable.. din sleep much during the trip... back aching like crazy, unlike the Five Star Tour bus tat we took when we set off to Kedah.. it was a 18-seater bus.. n it's very spacious.. good for hubby,as he is tall n has long legs,the space is big enough for him to stretch.. can even lie all the way down n yet won't affect the person sitting behind.. can watch movies from our seat too.. just like in an aeroplane!

We didn't go out tat day as we were tired.. so stayed at home n relax, until Kelly called us to ask us out for dinner... n there we went to Sunset Way.. had steamboat buffet.. each pax cost ard $33, but the variety of food is quite a lot...


We had a great time eating.. but i assumed i ate too much such heaty food.. yesterday when i was teaching halfway, i felt terrible.. having a bad headache, n my back was aching like crazy.. my shoulder hurts a lot.. felt like breaking.. went for tuition as usual, as my student will b having his oral exam the next day, gotta help him prepare...


Called hubby 15min b4 i end my class.. he went to get a queue number for me 1st.. after tuition, went to see my usual doctor.. i thought i may have fever coz felt heaty n hot.. but it wasn't... he gave me panadols to ease my pain in my head n my back..


went to eat dinner at Gek Poh.. had prawn noodles.. ate a few spoons only n felt like vomitting, so din finish the food.. at home, less than 1 hour, just b4 i went to bed, i vomitted badly... the feeling was bad. the whole night didnt sleep well as my shoulders ache badly.. until dunno wat time then can really sleep.. my body is disfunctioning... on mc today.. hubby asked me to rest more at home today, as tmr i need to report back to work again..


It was bad time for me.. ever since after my 1st trimester, i didn't experience any more vomitting until yesterday... i think the holiday was not relaxing as i thought it to be... may due to lack of rest the day b4, n heaty food at the buffet... scary experience man....

No comments: