Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My Sept holidays

I suppose this will b my last overseas trip for 2008...

Will b delivering this coming Dec... Had gotten approval from boss to go back M'sia for this Sept holidays.. I told her i wana go back Kedah with hubby to visit his grandma b4 i deliver.. n bcoz 2009 New Year we won't b going back, so must make a trip back to visit her 1st...

Hubby was Bong family's 1st grandson... his grandma loves him a lot.. hubby also looks forward to go back Kedah every new year.. when we were still courting, every New Year i won't have his company... bcoz he will always go back there with his family to celebrate New Year.. So every year, we gonna celebrate my bday in advance, as my bday always lies btwn the New Year period.. but 2009 won't as New Year will b at end of Jan... 2009's New Year will have our son to celebrate with us..

Will b leaving in a few more hours' time.. things packed already.. will b waiting for hubby to knock off from work, then we will rush down to catch the coach.. will b back on Sunday..

I felt so blessed to have hubby's full company for these coming few days.. coz if we din go back, this holiday i will b at home alone most of the time.. as he needs to work.. so i'm happy to have him with me 24hours haha..

Ever since we got married, we had always been getting along well... i supposed we know each other for too long, and we already gotten used to each other.. From courtship to marriage, n now with our son joining into the family, to me, it is a gift from God. I thought i would never have the chance to meet a good man in this earth... Though no 1 is perfect, hubby isn't perfect, n neither am I, but we accomodate each other.. I'm happy to have him to b by my side til our hair turn white..

I want to have a good break these few days back in Kedah, though the coach journey is really LONG... but over there, the pace is slow, won't feel so much stress.. i wana refresh myself b4 th last term of 2008 comes... my tummy is getting bigger, n delivery date is drawing nearer day by day.. i hope my health n baby can take the stress n workload in school.. hope i dun need to take pre-maternity leave.. i want to b in the pink of health, so does my son.. Let's just enjoy the holidays 1st b4 the arrival of our product of love!!

No comments: