Sunday, August 31, 2008

My best friend Kelly & Rod

Yesterday, Rod n family came to our house to pay us a visit.... Kelly also brought along their Princeton to the house.. he's simply so cute!!

We had a long chat for around 2 hours+ b4 they went home... As Princeton was obviously tired... By the time my son is born, i think Princeton should b able to crawl liao bah.. an elder brother to play with him by then.. I'm sure they'll b very close brothers... Wat i scared is, my son might b a naughty boy, as he always kicks me in the tummy... Hope when he is born, he is a good boy n can communicate well with others..


In my point of view, we have many values to teach a child... in order to make him a better person in future.. hubby doesn't like spoilt kids.. neither do I.. but i told hubby, wat i think is impt is, we need to teach baby a value: Humble... i hate proud n arrogant people.. Hubby wana teach baby to b a filial person, which is also impt... there r simply too many values to b cultivated..


It's been a long time ever since i met up with the both of them.. they were also my emcees during our wedding banquet.. every1 praised them for their fantastic skills that night.. we used to go KTV often.. but now bcoz we r all married, parens, parents-to-be, so the frequency has decreased..


But something will not change is that, our friendship will always be true n strong!

No comments: